WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Body Talk with The 2012 Century Tuna Superbods Winner John Spainhour









A professional model, John is a Gemini (June 6, 1987) who quit on his first year in college. He stands 6’1” tall; weighs 177 lbs.; and wears large-sized shirt, medium-sized underwear and size-11 shoes. The Century Tuna Superbods is the first contest that John joined (he’s a lucky first-timer). He was then appointed to represent the country in Mister World.


What does it take to be a Century Tuna Superbod?
John: I didn’t have to change much because of my prior job and the job that I have now required me to stay fit. All I really had to change was that I had to do more cardio to prepare myself for all the running and swimming.


What was the toughest part of the Century Tuna search?
John: The Q&A because I’m not used to speaking before a crowd. I was really nervous.


What kind of diet do you follow?
John: No specific diet, really. I just eat what I think my body needs most of the time. I always try to change my choices so I don’t have to eat the same thing every day. I also eat healthier on days when I don’t have much physical activity. I try to be flexible because not every meal is going to be exactly what you want, which is why I’m not very picky.


What’s usually for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
John: It varies. I follow some guidelines. I eat lots of carbs and calories in the morning and proteins later in the day.


What food do you always crave for, what food do you avoid?
John: I love steaks and sushi. I don’t like okra because it grosses me out.


Any snacks between meals?
John: Yes. Your body’s metabolism will stay higher if you eat smaller but more frequent meals.


How much water do you take per day (soda, coffee, tea or energy drinks)?
John: I don’t really keep track but I make sure that I get a good amount of water in me every day.


What vitamins do you take?
John: Same with food. Every month or two, I change the brand of the vitamins and supplements that I’m taking.


What workout do you do?
John: Right now, I concentrate on free weights to maintain my body because I’m not competing for anything. I do cardio for variety. If anything special is coming up, I do “endurance” exercises.


What part of your body needs improvement?
John: My deltoids because they are the hardest parts to work on. I want to make them bigger.


What part of your body is most vulnerable?
John: Probably my core. The better the core the easier everything else will be, that’s why it’s called the core.


What part of your body is your favorite?
John: No specific part. I love it that my body is well-proportioned.


What part of a woman’s (a man’s) body do you notice first?
John: After sizing her up, I check out her legs and her mid-section. After that, I will know if I’m really attracted to her.


What else in a woman (a man) turns you on?
John: When a woman is really sexy but acts like she doesn’t know it.


And what’s in a woman (a man) that turns you off?
John: ‘Yung conceited.


How’s your love life?
John: I’ve been talking to several women but I really just want someone who will make me think of no one else but her. I need a woman who feels the same as I do because I’m not going to force her to be my girlfriend.


Do you have a nightlife?
John: Here and there but not all the time.


How much sleep do you get per night?
John: Eight hours. Sarap matulog, eh!


Do you snore?
John: I wouldn’t know. Tulog ako, eh, hahaha!


Do you talk in your sleep?
John: Very rarely. When I do, I always wake up.


Do you sleepwalk?
John: No.


How many pillows do you sleep with?
John: Three.


Last thing that you do before you go to sleep?
John: Nothing in particular.


First thing that you do when you wake up?
John: Find something to eat.


How do you unwind or cope with stress? Massage or meditation? What sport do you play?
John: I play video games. Sometimes, I get a massage. I play basketball.


Favorite city?
John: New York. But it’s expensive going there, so it’s Manila na muna.


Favorite hideaway?
John: Anywhere I can go to on my Yamaha R6.


Name three men that you think have nice bodies.
John: Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt…. hmmm, I can’t think of a third because it’s not as if I keep track of them.


And three women that you think have nice bodies.
John: Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and the entire Victoria’s Secret Angels.


Using only body language, how would you make a woman (a man) know that you admire her (him)?
John: I would just use my posture to favor her and look her in the eyes when she looks at me.


PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:



No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!