WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Jan Kristenze Quiambao will join Mr. Philippines 2017???



Aside from Hermes Bautista and Mark Louie Bonilla who I wanted to win Mister Philippines was Jan Kristenze Quiambao. I have no idea if he is related to Miss Universe 1999 First Runner Up Miriam Quiambao. He was my top 3 bet because I like his candid photos. He commands a very strong presence.





After the pageant, Jan Kristenze posted on his facebook account a sentimental message to his fans, supporters and winners: 


Sorry guys but I only made it up to the "Top 15" but I’ m so Happy and Proud that I have made it that far as the youngest candidate in Mister Philippines2016. I know and I Accept that I have so much that I lack in order to win a title. Maybe its not my time yet. Maybe next year. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE ESPECIALLY FROM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!” 




I hope he is serious in saying that. I will look forward to seeing him compete again next year.

 

For more male pageant updates
PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:






No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!