WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sexiest Talk with Mr. Universe Philippines Hermes Bautista


Mister Universe Philippines Hermes Bautista was born in San Francisco and came back when he was two years old; he has been coming and going every year for vacation, until he decided to stay and study here. He’s a nurse (who graduated from a university in Angeles City, Pampanga). He has only one sibling who is with their father in Sanfo while Hermes is here with his mother. An Aquarian (Feb. 7, 1986), Hermes stands 5’9”; weighs 163 lbs.; and wears medium-size briefs and shirt, and size-9 shoes.

This is an interview taken from Ricky Lo’s Column.

 


How would you describe yourself briefly?
“Simple lang ako.”


What are your type of girls:
“Those with pleasing personality at marunong makisama sa tao. If she’s pretty and sexy, bonus na lang ‘yon.”


How did you lose “it”?
“I was 18. It happened in San Francisco. The girl was one year older than me. We were supposed to eat out. When I dropped by her place, I found her taking her time in the bathroom. I checked and she pulled me in. Tapos, doon na nag-start...”




Sexiest sound (musical instrument)?
“The violin. It becomes even sexier when you play a love song with it to a woman.”


Sexiest Song?
“Careless Whisper (now known as the Hayden-Katrina dance song). When I hear it, medyo nakaka...alam mo na!”


Sexiest book?
“I’m not a bookworm. I can’t say naman that the anatomy books I studied in nursing school were sexy. I’m very familiar with the human anatomy.”


Sexiest magazine?
FHM. Cool basahin. The bodies featured in that magazine are different from the bodies you see in anatomy books.”


Sexiest part of your body?
“My eyes. Sabi nila malagkit daw ako tumingin...parang nakakatunaw sabi nila. Hehehehe!”


Sexiest part of a girl’s body?
“Also her eyes, like those of Anne Curtis.”


Sexiest movie he has seen?
Wicker Part yata ang title n’un. I don’t even know who the stars are. I saw it on DVD. For want of anything to do, I watched it and I liked it. It’s the story of two lovers who, after a lot of struggles, meet again after years of separation. Their reunion scenes are very passionate, very hot!”


Sexiest billboard?
“Angel Locsin in Folded&Hung. I slow down when I see it para hindi ako mabangga; I even stop for a while para matitigan ko ‘yon ng mabuti.”

Sexiest (woman’s) face?
Si Angel Locsin pa rin. Her eyes are very sexy, like those of Anne Curtis. Sexy din ang lips niya.”




Sexiest clothes?
“My tank tops. I have five of them in my wardrobe.”


Sexiest perfume?
“I love the smell of Victoria’s Secret on a woman.”


Sexiest food?
“Oysters. They say that it increases your libido.”


Sexiest flower?
“Rose. It has to be red.”


Sexiest time of day?
“Nighttime. It’s very conducive to doing something intimate.”


Sexiest place (or part of the house)?
“The gym. There, parang nagiging “game” ang mga tao.”


 Do you feel conscious when people are looking at you while you’re working out?
“Not really.”


 What part of your body needs improvement?
“My abs. And my favorite part? My biceps.”


Sexiest TV show?
“Sex and the City. Sexy si Sarah Jessica Parker, di ba?”


Sexiest scene he has done?
“My kissing scene with Kaitlin Lass, the exchange housemate from Finland. It happened on Pinoy Big Brother.”


Sexiest scene he has seen in a movie?
“Sharon Stone without panties opening and closing her legs in Basic Instinct. Nag-init ako when I saw it.”


Sexiest fantasy?
“Making love on the rooftop in the moonlight.”


Sexiest thing he has done to himself?
“Taking pictures of myself in front of the mirror...to check which parts have improved and which parts need more improvement.”


Sexiest thing he has done to a girl?
“Kiss her from head to toe.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!