WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Jan Louie Ngo Shares Mr. Chinatown Journey

Mister Chinatown Philippines 2016 Jan Louie Ngo (Photo and Text Credit: Jan Louie's FB Page)



Let me share to you a glimpse of my Mr. Chinatown Journey.


Last two years ago, as Mr. and Ms. Chinatown 2014 concluded, I made it a point to myself that I would participate in the next Chinatown run. However, I knew for a fact that I couldn't join such a prestigious pageant with my current body frame being too skinny. Since then, I took time to enroll and work out in the gym to build not only my body but also my self-esteem. I worked out every single time with one rather audacious goal in mind, which is to join Mr. and Ms. Chinatown.


Last night, as our Swimsuit Fashion Show ended, I can't help but reminisce the process that it took to be where I am today. I may not be the most ripped candidate on stage but I believe that the goal I instilled in myself two years ago was more than enough for me to confidently ramp in our swimsuit fashion show.


I hope that my story would eventually reach out to many people, not only to inspire others in building their physique but also in other much more important endeavors such as career, studies etc. Anything can be achieved if we commit ourselves to one strong goal.

JAN LOUIE NGO
Mister Chinatown Philippines 2016












For more male pageant updates
PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!