WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Meet AJ, Mister Mindanao 2013 Contestant



TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF:
My name is Arbel Joie Doong Janubas, pen name is “AJ”. I am 25 years old, graduated Bachelor In Elementary Education at Ateneo de Cagayan Xavier University. I stand 5’7 and weight of 60 kgs.


WHAT PAGEANTS HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED?
I have participated in a lot of pageants namely Mr. Sexybody Cebu 2011 (2nd Runner up) held in APM Mall Cebu, Cagayan de Oro Bikini Summit 2012 (1st Runner Up/Grand Winner was awarded to me since the winner was declared null and void after the pageant night), Ginoong Filipinas 2013 (Top 20) held in Pope Pios, United Nations Manila.



WHAT KEEPS YOU BUSY TODAY?
I am an on call model for Sunstar Cebu Shopping bag. I had endorsement for Converse, ROX brand and RES-TOE-RUN. I participated in some fashion shows in Cebu and in Manila. The recent one was last March of this year for SM Sta. Mesa Department Store Collection and some wearable designer made collection for a photo shoot. I am currently finishing and taking my Masters Degree at Phinma College, Cagayan de Oro City and that’s keeping me busy for the mean time while waiting for my application to be process in DepEd Region10.



TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAILY ROUTINE:
I do multi-tasking in a day for my daily routine. I make it a point to be in the gym and shape my body to maintain a healthy body with a fit mind too.



WHAT ARE YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES:
My likes are simple stuff and gestures; playing badminton, running, watching movies and series, surfing the net, smiles, eating, and sleeping if tired. My dislikes are too many to mention few of them would be; arrogant, annoying and dishonesty people.



WHAT IS YOUR EDGE AS A MR. MINDANAO CANDIDATE?
I believe that my experiences and qualifications make me an ideal candidate for Mr.Mindanao. The key strengths that I possess in this position include, but are not limited to, the following: Strong communication skills Patient and attentive to details’ Self-motivated and resilient Enjoy helping with people Adaptable and eager to learn new things You will find me to be spoken, energetic, and confident and personable. I’ am confident that my skills, as well as my knowledge would indeed be an excellent match for this pageant.



GREAT! AND THANK YOU FOR THE INTERVIEW AJ! YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT, FOR THE BEST OF MINDANAO, OUR DEAR LAND OF PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!