WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Friday, November 29, 2013

My Top 3 for Mister Global Tourism Philippines 2013



The other day, a friend told me about Mister Global Tourism Philippines 2013 to be held on today. A bit surprised, he asked me why I did not make any update about it. Really, I don’t know that there will be Mister Global Tourism Philippines quest. I told my friend that it didn’t even appear in my fb homepage.


When I checked the facebook just this morning which is just few hours before the culmination night, I found out that OPMB had one update about it, and few minutes later – I saw another page “The Philippines Event” who seemed to be the one organizing the pageant. They had several photos too.


Sadly, there are few male stunners in this pageant. I only recognized 3 candidates: #1 Matt Darantinao was a candidate in Hari ng Calabarzon 2013 (his body improvement is amazing!); #16 Joesser Sinfuego who represented Naga in Manhunt International 2013 (he became very thin in photos!), bikini pageant veteran Myles Palisoc who won this year’s Ginoong Filipinas Tourism 2013 (he has tons of “over-exposed” photos online). If my guess is right, that candidate #21 might be Jonathan Maniquis, I am not really very sure, but he joined Hari ng Pilipinas 2013 but backed out on the last minute.


I go for #1, # 4, #6, #7, #8, #11, #14, #17, #20 and #21. One of them will win the title.


And here are my top 3: #8, #21 and #14. I hope somebody could give me their names.




1 comment:

  1. what happened to this pageant? what was the result in the international level?

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!