WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Coco Salvacion's Photo Reported on Facebook!



Recently, after Coco Salvacion posted his sexy photos on facebook, somebody reported it for nudity. To this, the appointed Mister Maja Mundial Philippines 2015 bursted in anger:
“To my ever dearest insecure basher why dont you go to hell and kill yourself instead of reporting my photo in nudity standard of facebook? Why dont u unfollowed my post or block me then? i dont need you here in my list of friends idiot Pathetic bitch, how dare you to insinuate that i could tolerate in such a diabolical insulins comming from a minute scrop of humanity like yourself, if you continue to persist with such annoyance I will summon my physical power to annihilate disentegrate and pulverize you Mother fucker. . . .”



While I don’t agree with what the one who reported for what he did, I would like to also point out what Coco posted. I find it very unbecoming of a male pageant king. It does not help him at all. It only exposes his vulnerability in being not able to handle online bashing. Male pageant kings must learn to have some class in this unguarded moment. It doesn’t build him up, it doesn’t give a good image to the pageant organization he represented. Just saying….I hope Coco will take these things positively.



PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:




1 comment:

  1. Coco is always like that and has never changed... and he is not a king.. he is a queenie.. and talks dirty like an insecure queen... and ohhh he can be a king.. a retokado king.

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!