WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Friday, July 17, 2015

Cris Edwin Navarro Speaks Up on His Dethronement: Not A Single Centavo Was Given to Me as Prize



After the dethronement of Cris Edwin Navarro
As Mister Universal Ambassador Philippines 2015,
The poor guy defended himself and revealed the reason
Why the rift between him and the organization:

Read Edwin's Full Statement Below

“Hello everyone. I heard that the organizers of Mr. United Continents has decided to dethrone me as Mr. Universal Ambassador Philippines to represent our country to the Mr. Universal Ambassador Pageant which will be held in Indonesia. They have accused me of having an attitude as a winner which is not the case. I am writing this letter to let everyone know some facts about what happened. First of all, I would like everyone to know that when we joined this pageant, the 4 winners would get P 100,000 each as cash prize and 25 percent should be given to us initially. From the time we won and up to now, not a single centavo was given to us. The same also happened to some of the other winners of our pageant. During that time since we won our titles,we were informed that they would give us schedules on when they would award us our cash prizes but they never did. They would schedule meetings for us with a threat that we would be dethroned if we don't go to their immediate meetings which so happen that those couple of times, I had a schedule modelling work which I badly need as they were not giving me any financial allowance or not even our deserved cash prizes. They even got mad at me when I was doing other modelling jobs as they were saying that they are the only one who have the right to give us such works. How do you think I would survive if they are not giving me any money at all and I would not accept other modelling projects? You know, I do not belong to a rich family and that is why I am trying my best to earn money for a living. Another thing, my mom is sick and needs to be hospitalized every once in a while and I really need to earn to help my family in these unavoidable expenses. I believe that she really has no plans to give us our cash prizes as my other fellow winners are also complaining about the same problem. The worst thing is that Mr. Lebanon, the winner of Mr. United Continents came back here because he is very mad and he also admitted that he has not received any single centavo as winner of Mr. United Continents. I also heard that they are also planning to dethrone him. Mr. Lebanon has given his word that he would back me up in letting the people know about what really happened as he himself did not get anything at all. I am writing all these because I believe that it is time for people to know about what is happening inside Mr. United Continents Pageant. If ever I still represent our country in the Mr Universal Ambassador or not, these facts need to come out to let people know what kind of organizers these people are. Actually, in spite of everything that has been happening, I have prepared very well to compete in this international pageant as I really wanted to compete and hopefully give an honor to our country. I just hope that my letter would be read by the people and I hope they would support me to still represent our country in the said competition. I ask everyone specially in the pageant industry for your support in this endeavor of mine as these would help other future candidates and winners not to become victims in the future pageants by these organizers.”


PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

 

2 comments:

  1. tama ka dyan bro ndi ko pa rin nakuha cash prize ko until now.

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!