WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Beltsasar Petel for Mister Mindanao 2013!

Beltsasar Petel – Mister Davao City 2013 is the province’s bet for the Mister Mindanao 2013 pageant. By the way, there is a monthly voting for Mister Photogenic Award via facebook via Mister and Miss Mindanao Page. Please support him! His total scores will be added till the coronation ball on December 7, 2013 which is worth P5,000 as a special award and will get the chance to advance to the top 12 semi-finalists of Mister Mindanao 2013.

Here is his profile:

Life has been a big turn that affects every individual. It has never been easy as you notice on how it greatly evolved for you to nourish every twist and turn of what we so called life. As passionate person taking every chance not to dawdle and to skip every moment, I Beltsasar Alfred Nograles Petel would be willing to strive hard in battling the storms in life.

A strong-willed person, it is who I am. Every minute to me is very precious more than neither gold nor diamond. An intellectual person, whose goal is to become just who he is. Resilient and true, that's I am and what I always keep in mind. Mentality is never shown but acquire responsibility comes naturally. A man of words, each term used connotes a manifested meaning. I rule my craft. Every detail to me must and should be planned, in case there's a glitch, there shouldn't be any. I stood as a boulder, a rock and a strong shield to anyone. I directly entertain opportunities, not as what I desire, but as I look forward to come. If it will come, it will come as He planned.

I am a man of wisdom. It is denying the fact that there are no second chances as long as you do your best on the single moment that is given. Believing, I am exceptionally peculiar as be a model and an example to others. God is the center of my life. Being a "wanna be", as to become the person that God wants me to be.

Time and schedules are well-anticipated in everyday routines. I work as a market researcher in an American call center here Davao city. That's where I give most of the time every day. I work in the morning from 4am to 11 am, and then, hurriedly go home and gain strength and sleep. Afternoon is the best time of my day. It is my sweetest temptation. This is when I release and relieve myself by going to the gym and working-out. Well, my day is not complete if I missed one single stance being not in the gym. Basically, that's my everyday routine and what keeps me busy, work in the morning and gym in the evening.

Writing is one of my passions. I love to write based on how I feel. As I captivated in every verse of my master piece, I put them in music as I put melody into it with the strum of my guitar which basically entails I'm a music lover. I play the guitar and sing. The tune of the music changed my mood, especially if I'm listening with Christian songs, it feels like everything is like a bubble floating in the wind; very light. I like to watch American films just please make it logical. I often watch Filipino movies, it bores me to death. I'm a simple person just simply lack likes and dislikes. What is given, I learned to be contented. That is who I am as individual. I never seek for more but just to be satisfied on what is served.

I believe I am the source of other strengths. I believe if I show weakness, everyone will be losing hope. I tried to avoid weakness and feed myself with strength. Well, I guess, waiting is my kryptonite. My biggest strength is my existence. Everything that is happening must learned to be acquired by means of acceptance, converting it would be my greatest shield and later on would be my strength. That's what I do and that should I do. Perception and faith, no one can beat me there, added with intelligence made me drastically invulnerable. Thinking of silence made me win with a smirk in my face.

I'm a man of experience, because that's I want to believe. As the old books say, you are entitled with your own life, so undoubtedly you are making your direction; you have your own ways of experience. Being here in Mindanao is the biggest serious of unfortunate event, and now turned to very fortunate blessing. No man is an island and I believe that. Experience based? It depends on what area, if I will base it on this pageant, I am a neophyte. I even question myself what is the point of joining. A person left behind by time and ignorance, I must say that is who I am. But at the back of my mind, why shouldn't I? I deserve a shot. Everyone does. If they can do it, why can't I? Winning is never been my word but learning. I want to learn something out of the tall shelves piled of books; the real thing; the real world. I want to know about the place where I fell in love with, and the people who made me stay here. I want to search what is outside the horizon, in a different milestone awaits me.

My supreme reason now I can think of on why I want join is because I want to be a part of the history. I want everyone to know that this person has ever existed and showed something he hasn't done for his entire life and he did that to show to everyone that even an ordinary guy in a page made a great difference out of his bold heart and his mighty whim to his beloved Mindanao. That is my goal in this competition, prove myself and reach the acme of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!