WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kurt Rusty Cubio for Mister Mindanao 2013!

Kurt Rusty Cubio – Mister Davao City 2013 is the province’s bet for the Mister Mindanao 2013 pageant. By the way, there is a monthly voting for Mister Photogenic Award via facebook via Mister and Miss Mindanao Page. Please support him! His total scores will be added till the coronation ball on December 7, 2013 which is worth P5,000 as a special award and will get the chance to advance to the top 12 semi-finalists of Mister Mindanao 2013.


 
Here are some words from him:
 
"The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege". Kurt Rusty Cubio - persevered to be Mr. Mindanao 2013!

I am a happy, kind, loyal and trustworthy person. As the eldest son I feel that responsibilities are set to me for my family. I always work hard so that my family will be proud and I want to prepare for my future.Recently, I am always busy working in one of the hotel here in Davao.

I am fond of sharing all the blessings that I have from God and to make other people happy is also what I love to do.

To have time for my girlfriend and my family is always a priority. I am a bit disturb by arrogant people. I feel strong whenever I communicated with God. And I feel weak when I am far from my family.

I want to join Mr. Mindanao 2013
because I want to develop my confidence and be able to touch more lives by helping others.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!