WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mc Donald Arcas for Mister Mindanao 2013!

Mc Donald Arcas – Mister General Santos City 2013 is the province’s bet for the Mister Mindanao 2013 pageant. By the way, there is a monthly voting for Mister Photogenic Award via facebook via Mister and Miss Mindanao Page. Please support him! His total scores will be added till the coronation ball on December 7, 2013 which is worth P5,000 as a special award and will get the chance to advance to the top 12 semi-finalists of Mister Mindanao 2013.


Here are some words from him:

I am Mc Donald Arcas Susing, a College student at Notre Dame Of Dadiangas University Taking up Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration Major in Financial Management.

I like to bar hop, hanging out with friends, eating and explore new dishes and restaurant.

I don’t like people who make stories. I don’t like to eat ampalaya, I don’t wear red shirts, and I don’t like buying expensive things.

I don’t pretend to be someone and you will know more about me if we become friends. I have a strong sense of humor and feelings towards others and being able to express whats inside me.

Mister Mindanao is very interesting pageant and this made me want to join the Mister Mindanao and be its ultimate winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!