WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Friday, August 16, 2013

Rayval Lanzaderas for Mister Mindanao 2013



Rayval Lanzaderas, Mister Butuan City 2013 is the province’s bet for the Mister Mindanao 2013 pageant. By the way, there is a monthly voting for Mister Photogenic Award via facebook via Mister and Miss Mindanao Page. Please support him! His total scores will be added till the coronation ball on December 7, 2013 which is worth P5,000 as a special award and will get the chance to advance to the top 12 semi-finalist of Mister Mindanao 2013.


 Here are some words from him:

I am Rayval Amerkhan Lanzaderas,24 years of age. I live in BUTUAN CITY AGUSAN DEL NORTE ( CARAGA REGION013).

I am currently working at daytime at DENR CARAGA Region-13 and in the evening I am attending a school at the Agusan Colleges Inc. taking up Bachelor Secondary Education major in Filipino.

I love to dance and to sing. I hate people who are fake or hypocrite. I am interested to learn and to explore many things in life.

As a bread-winer in the family I struggle and try so hard to achieve my goals and dreams in life especially for my family to be out of poverty as we are 11 siblings not to mention the one who died years ago. My father is a security guard in the bank while my mother doens't have a permanent job.

I am encourage to join the Mister Mindanao 2013 because I want to develop more my confidence and to explore my ability. I am inspired by this sayings "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'".



No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!