WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Interview with AR dela Serna, Mister Bohol




Alberto Rodulfo “AR” dela Serna – Bohol – 22 years old – 6’1 -  he was adjudged first runner-up in Mr. Philippine Youth in 2012 but eventually replaced the dethroned Mr. Philippine Youth 2012 winner. In the following year, he won the Sta. Lucia Generation East Model Search 2013. His formula: "The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, social, as well as physical." Watch out for him in Misters 2015: The Pageant.



1. Who convinced you to join Misters 2015?
I have always looked up to the Misters even before. I never thought of myself being a part of it. I was convinced by my agent in Manila with the support of my family here in Bohol. Joining this kind of activities really needs support from the people who cares.


2. Is this your first time to join a male pageant?
No.


3. What can you say about the state of male pageants in our country?
For me the standards of male pageants here in the Philippines has really arose. I myself from the province really trusts the organizers of this pageant. And I know this is really a good thing for me to be a part of.


4. How did you prepare for the screening?
Preparing for the screenings was really tough. I prayed a lot for that day even on the day. I was asking God for help and He never let me down. It’s quite funny traveling to Manila, meeting new people and having a different experience always.


5. What are your credentials that will make you stand out?
Even though that I am a part time model I am very much proud to say that I am a bachelors degree holder. I value education also. Being a part time model and student molded me to become discipline and making sure that what's important should be the main priority. I have proven that I have effective time management.







 6. Of the four titles at stake (International, Global, Model International, Tourism),
what do you like?
I was taught when I was young that I should never settle for less. For me I will be targeting the Mr International title. I know that now it Bohol's time.



7. Are you ready for the swimwear competition?
I have been working out lately with the help of some friends. The pressure of having a good physique inspires me to even work harder and endure the pain.


8. Will be speaking English or Tagalog for the Q and A?
I am not quite confident with my Filipino. I am more comfortable with my English. But if given the chance to speak in the language that I am most comfortable with which is the Cebuano Language I would love to answer it that way.



9. Several pageant winners in the country today complained about not getting
paid after winning, how important is money in your Misters 2015 participation?
If this was about money, being in Manila for example a provincial candidate like me l, required resources in order to participate in activities. I know that the Misters 2015: The Pageant organizers are good people. They would not leave us unaided with our needs.


10. What can you say to your supporters?
Dili ko maka padayag sa akong kinakasing kasing nga pag pasalamat sa inyong tabang sa akong pag apil. Dako kaayo akong pasalamat sa inyong tabang. Wa ko nag tuo nga naa diay mga tao nga naay maayong kasingkasing. Salamat sa tanang nag suporta nako, kung ako ra ni usa dili ni nako makaya. Daghang salamat!









PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:



No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!