WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Interview with JM dela Cruz, Mr. Ilocos Norte






Johnmar “JM” dela Cruz – Ilocos Norte – 22 years old – 5’10 – the reigning Mister Ilocandia 2015. This boy-next-door and young-looking candidate is very optimistic and describes himself as “classy and strong-willed.”  A good son and a loving brother, he wants to serve as a role model to the youth in embracing good moral values by showing care to his family and community. He also believes that we he has the duty to influence other people in doing good deeds. He looks up to the late Nelson Mandela for showing how to respect other people, despite their color and status. Watch out for JM in the Misters 2015: The Pageant!



1. Who convinced you to join Misters 2015?
I myself, and I dedicate this to my fellow Ilocanos, especially my mother, who is sick right now.



2. Is this your first time to join a male pageant?
It is not my first time to join a male pageant but this is my first national pageant. That is why I’m pressured. (smile inserted here)



3. What can you say about the state of male pageants in our country?
It's starting to become mainstream already.



4. How did you prepare for the screening?
I always go to the gym just to improve my physique and bring out more muscles.


5. What are your credentials that will make you stand out?
My uniqueness as an Ilocano and my distinct personality.







6. Of the four titles at stake (International, Global, Model International, Tourism), what do you like?
Any of the 4 titles will do because I’ll be representing our country in the international arena anyway.


7. Are you ready for the swimwear competition?
Yes, I am!


8. Will you be speaking English or Tagalog for the Q and A?
I will use the language that  I am comfortable with. I hope to be able to express my thoughts and message to everyone.



9. Several pageant winners in the country today complained about not getting paid after winning, how important is money in your Misters 2015 participation?
The prize and prestige are the two main reasons why I joined the pageant. The prize is important because I want to help my family. The solution to avoid similar problem is that the mechanics, rules and the prize should be laid down in advance to avoid future problems.


10. What can you say to your supporters?
Agyaman nak la unay iti supporta yu. Sapay la kuma ta kadwaen dak agingana malpas diyos ti kumuyog kanya yu amin. In English, thank you very much for all your support and I hope that you will be with me until the end. Godbless you all.









Misters 2015: The Pageant is a result of the commitment to uplift and give a new face to pageants for men in the country. The main objective of this competition is to search for the most desirable and dynamic Filipino men who can make our country proud as they will represent the Philippines in 4 of the big pageants for men in the world: Mister International, Mister Model International, Mister Tourism International and Mister Global.

 



PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:





No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!