WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Interview with Red Bayron, Mr. Mati City



Red Bayron – Mati, Davao Oriental – 21 years old – 5’11 - he is surfer/ photographer who has been garnering enough buzz online with his resemblance to actor James Reid. Norman Tinio, one of the most credible pageant blogger described him as the “most cosmopolitan” among the candidates. Many pageant netizens are excited to check him out personally for the press presentation at the end of this month. Watch out for him in the Misters 2015: The pageant.

1. Who convinced you to join Misters 2015?
It was Kuya Junie, a friend of my handlers from our place, who convinced me to join.


2. Is this your first time to join a male pageant?
Yes, it is my first time to join a male pageant.


3. What can you say about the state of male pageants in our country?
Well as I see it now, it's really growing compared to the last years.


4. How did you prepare for the screening?
I did some training, a lot of coaching and have met a lot of people.


5. What are your credentials that will make you stand out?
What everybody should have in order for each one of us to stand out is our uniqueness in character, talent and even in our flaws that can be an advantage in this competition.





6. Of the four titles at stake (International, Global, Model International, Tourism), what do you like?

Any of those titles would be good, as long as I deserve to have it.


7. Are you ready for the swimwear competition?
I’m almost there. I need to work more on my body, because I don't usually go to the gym that much.


8. Will be speaking English or Tagalog for the Q and A?
I’m not used to speak English or even Tagalog, but I’m learning. I will do my best to answer it in English during the Q & A.


9. Several pageant winners in the country today complained about not getting paid after winning, how important is money in your Misters 2015 participation?
Honestly speaking from the time I accepted this opportunity in joining Misters 2015, the prize didn’t really come into my mind. I'm seeing this as a huge door to a lot of opportunities, and that I think is more important than winning money.


10. What can you say to your supporters?
Thank you for supporting me all the way. I'll do the best that I can, to bring pride and honor for Davao Oriental & the City of Mati, and to the people who believed in me.





 


PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!