WELCOME!

Mabuhay Philippines! This blog features the different male pageants that are happening in the 7,107 islands in the country. We appreciate it very much if you leave comments in our posts. Thank you very much.

DIRECTORY OF MALE PAGEANT HANDLERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Interview with John Edgar Adajar, Mr. San Pablo City




 John Edgar Adajar – San Pablo City, Laguna – 24 years old - 6 ft –  he is a brusque-looking but devilishly handsome MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Fighter from San Pablo City, Laguna. He is also a Pre-Law student who spends most of his study time finishing a college thesis at the moment. And he can speak his mind very well. He is the reigning Ginoong Laguna 2014. Watch out for him in Misters 2015: The Pageant.

  

1. Who convinced you to join Misters 2015?
Ghune "GK" Katigbak convinced me to join.


2. Is this your first time to join a male pageant?
Nope, but this is the only national pageant that I joined into.


3. What can you say about the state of male pageants in our country?
Male pageant in our country is one of the most awaiting pageant to watch.


4. How did you prepare for the screening?
Honesty, I just walked-in. Wearing simple shirt and jeans. As in super biglaan. I didn't know that this pageant would that big. Not as I expected. Haha. So nakakahiya nung nagscreening ako. I have a black eye when I went sa screening. Hahahaha.


5. What are your credentials that will make you stand out?
Im an MMA Fighter. Im not a poser and I'm taking my pre-law. Brains and brawns.




6. Of the four titles at stake (International, Global, Model International, Tourism), what do you like?
Any...but of course, Mr. International. Sounds awesome. It feels like I’ll be ruling the world. Hahaha.


7. Are you ready for the swimwear competition?
For now? Hell no. I’m starting to cut weight. So maybe soon. Hehe.


8. Will be speaking English or Tagalog for the Q and A?
Any but it depends on the question.


9. Several pageant winners in the country today complained about not getting paid after winning, how important is money in your Misters 2015 participation?
Money is not a problem with me. All I want is to give honor and pride to my hometown/Province. But of course, It will be awesome if they pay me after winning. Hahaha.


10. What can you say to your supporters?
For my supporters, please follow me on instagram: jeoutlawmma and thank you for the love and support! *Fist Bump* Hold on. Imma go get that title. wink emoticon cheers!!











PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:




No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A MALE PAGEANT?

Search This Blog

PHOTO CREDITS

I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.

TRENDING POSTS

Philippine Representatives to Mister World

Philippine Representatives to Mister International

CHECK THIS OUT!