Throwback: Lakan ng Bulacan 2014 Winners
 |
|
LAKAN NG BULACAN 2014: Jerrmond de Jesus (Marilao)
|
 |
|
First Runner Up: Joel
Alejandro (Malolos)
|
 |
|
Second Runner Up:
Raymark Morelos (Bulacan)
|
PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR MORE MALE PAGEANT UPDATES:
PHOTO CREDITS
I would like to inform everyone that the photos posted in this blog are taken from different websites, fan pages and given by male pageant fans from all over the world. If you see your photos here and want them to be taken out, please inform us via comment section and we will gladly give in to your request. On the other hand, I would like to mention some good people who were generous to me in lending their photos: Arne Gershwin Gogo, Aski Reynold's Pasquali, Edmund Chua, Eduardo Barnillo, EJJosh Gozum Rodriguez, Ghune Katigbak, Jet Tamayo, Jory Rivera, Jupiter Cachola, Kraus Estanislao, Melvin Sia, Norman Tinio, Shobi Dionela.
TRENDING POSTS
-
The candidates of Mister United Continents 2015 walked the ramp in swimwear during the pre-pageant night held May 27th at the Palladium...
-
The Biggest Male Pageant of the Year 2016: With the conclusion of Mister International in Bangkok, I made a research about the biggest ...
-
Judah Cohen from the USA is our Mister Tourism Philippines International 2014. He stands 6’3”. Born and raised in Connecticut, USA ...
-
I don't claim to have known all the Ginoong Filipinas candidates who jumped into the bold wagon. But I know some. In the not so distant ...
-
Location of Mati City Mati is the only city in, and the capital of, the Province of Davao Oriental, Philippines, located on the so...
-
Aside from Hermes Bautista and Mark Louie Bonilla who I wanted to win Mister Philippines was Jan Kristenze Quiambao. I have no idea if...
-
Beginning today, every December 15 will be celebrated by Filipino male pageant enthusiasts as ALEXANDER AQUINO DAY. Alexander Aq...
-
Bikini Open Competitions are held usually in many gay bars. I decided to have this blog because I want to have a Filipino blog that...
-
Mr. Heartthrob Manila 2013 will be on August 31, Saturday. 12 Heartthrobs will compete for the title.
-
Mister Panama Marlon Polo wins Men Universe Model 2016. He is 23 years old, 6 feet tall and comes from Colon, a Panamanian city and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment